- This event has passed.
May 4 - May 5
CMHC brings you the 2018 CMHC West: Advancing Cardiometabolic Health from East to West in Las Vegas, NV, May 4-5, 2018. CMHC West will capture the integrity and high-quality education of the annual Cardiometabolic Health Congress as the nation’s top experts in cardiometabolic health will highlight the latest updates in hypertension, heart failure, diabetes, lifestyle management, and cardiovascular health. The most recent results from top-line clinical trials and new and emerging agents will be brought to you through thought provoking and innovative education.Session topics include:
- Obesity and Lifestyle Medicine
- Dyslipidemia and Atherosclerosis
- Heart Failure and Hypertension
- Diabetes Management
- FH Foundation Scientific Advisory Board Member, Christie M. Ballantyne, MD, will be co-chairing the event.
- FH Foundation Board of Director, Joshua Knowles, MD, PhD, will be speaking about familial hypercholesterolemia (FH): Familial Hypercholesterolemia: What You Need to Know Friday, May 4 from 2:10pm – 2:30pm