FH Awareness Day Toolkit
Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) is the most common genetic condition leading to early heart disease. In fact, 1 in 250 people have FH. That’s 1.3 million Americans and 30 million people worldwide. Unfortunately, 90% of individuals born with FH in the United States are undiagnosed.
FH Awareness Day was established in 2012 by the FH Foundation to raise awareness of familial hypercholesterolemia worldwide. This annual event is held on the September 24th, during National Cholesterol Education Month. Together, we raise our voices to help everyone #KnowFH.
Social Media ContentBelow you will find this year’s content for FH Awareness Day! Download and share these posts on your Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to spread the word.
- Pass the Heart Video Challenge
- Instagram Social Media Posts
- Facebook/Twitter Social Media Posts
- Tweet-a-Thon Instagram Posts
- Tweet-a-Thon Facebook/Twitter Posts
- Facebook Profile Filters
- Social Media Covers/Headers for Facebook and Twitter
- What is Familial Hypercholesterolemia Video
Join the “Pass the Heart” Challenge and pass on knowledge and information about familial hypercholesterolemia to your family and friends.
- Print the Pass the Heart graphic or pull it up on your phone or iPad and pass it from off-camera-left to off-camera-right in a short video.
- Post it your favorite social media platform and challenge a friend or family member by tagging them and the FH Foundation.
- You can add a caption or message about why you are passing the heart.
- Add some hashtags #KnowFH #PasstheHeart #FHCantWait #WhattheFH
Printable ContentHere are all the printable content for FH Awareness Day! Download the items below to share them online or post them in your clinic or local coffee house.
- Printable Infographics
- Printable Poster
- Printable Digital Brochures